Number one in ROI and several prestigious top-five rankings
At Infor, we have the honor of working with some of the most innovative companies in retail—companies that are helping define the future of omni-channel commerce. We’re proud that these companies rely on us for the solutions that enable them to engage their customers more effectively and provide the compelling shopping experiences that are revolutionizing the industry.
Because we measure our success by the success of our customers, we’re excited to announce our debut appearance on the 2016 RIS News Software LeaderBoard. The annual RIS Software LeaderBoard is widely regarded as one of the industry’s most prestigious annual rankings of retail technology software vendors. The reason for its prestige is that it reflects the views of actual retailers who use the solutions they evaluate.
Close to 300 retailers evaluated 99 software companies across 50 categories for the 2016 edition of the Software LeaderBoard. We receive top-five rankings in the following categories:
- #1 in Leaders in Return on Investment by Tier One & Mid-Size Retailers
- #3 in Leaders in Technology Innovation by Tier One & Mid-Size Retailers
- #3 in Leaders in Overall Performance by Tier One & Mid-Size Retailers
- #4 in Leaders in Quality of Support by Tier One & Mid-Size Retailers
- #4 in Leaders in Total Cost of Operations by Tier One & Mid-Size Retailers
- #5 in Leaders in Recommendation by Tier One & Mid-Size Retailers
In addition, Infor was named:
- #6 in Large Vendor Leaders (Full Data Set)
- #6 in Customer Satisfaction for Large Vendors
- #6 in Specialty Vendor Leaders (Full Data Set)
- #6 in Top Vendors for Tier One Retailers (Full Data Set)
- #6 in Customer Satisfaction by Tier One Retailers
- #6 in Leaders in Software Reliability by Tier One & Mid-Size Retailers
- #8 in Specialty Vendor Leaders in Customer Satisfaction
- #9 in Apparel Vendor Leaders (Full Data Set)
- #13 in the Top 20 Overall
We believe that technology is an investment, and investments should pay dividends. We’re highly gratified with our #1 ranking in Return on Investment by Tier One & Mid-Size Retailers, because it’s a clear demonstration that our clients get measurable value from our solutions. We were also glad to see that we received high marks in categories such as innovation and performance. Retail is a highly competitive business, and companies are under increasing pressure to stand out from the competition but still operate efficiently. Our solutions help them do both.
Here’s what Joe Skorupa, group editor-in-chief, RIS News, had to say about Infor’s first-ever appearance on the LeaderBoard: “With a #1 ranking on this year’s LeaderBoard for return on investment, and Infor’s debut at position 13 on the Top 20 Software Vendors list, Tier 1 retailers have clearly indicated that Infor is a leader in one of the most important categories for measuring the value of retail software. Infor is also to be commended for a very strong showing in other important categories such as overall performance, customer satisfaction, technology innovation, total cost of operations, software reliability and quality of support.”
Corey Tollefson, senior vice president at Infor Retail, spoke for all of us at Infor when he said, “Being recognized on the 2016 RIS News Software LeaderBoard is a testament to Infor’s commitment to bringing a full omni-channel experience to retail stores. We are honored that our customers provided such positive feedback on our solutions to push us to the top of so many categories. The retail landscape has changed dramatically, and through co-innovation with leading retailers this past year, Infor is anticipating and meeting customers’ needs to transform the shopping experience.”
It’s always nice to receive recognition for the work you do. However, we know that retail customers will continue to demand more from the shopping experience, which means our solutions will have to evolve to help our clients keep pace. In other words, our work isn’t done. We’re looking forward to helping Infor clients break new ground in omni-channel retail and turn emerging trends into a strong competitive advantage—and a stronger bottom line.
You can find the complete 2016 RIS Software LeaderBoard here.